"Baby, you got me sick, I don't know what I did, Need to take a break and figure it out, yeah, Got your voice in my head, Sayin' "Let's just be friends," Can't believe the words came out of your mouth, yeah"
Helloo I'm Ffion. I don't make sense 90% of the time, and the other 10%, well I'm sleeping. I love sleeping, eating, singing and being myself. I'm in love with One Direction, Bastille and Bring Me The Horizon. Well, click the follow button?:)